Why do You Need a Dredging Survey?
- A pre-dredge survey
- A post-dredge survey
- Some volume computations
These surveys need to be undertaken by a certified hydrographic surveyor to ensure that the data is valid and accurate to the highest industry standards.
Pre and Post Dredging Surveys
- The price of a high quality pre- and post- dredging survey is negligible in comparison to the cost of a budget blowing out due to insufficient planning
- The savings of both time and money that can be generated by one of our quality surveys will far outweigh the initial costs
- Pre- and Post- dredging surveys are a specialist job, and one that should only be undertaken by certified professionals using specialist hydrographic equipment
Pre and Post Dredging Surveys Provide:
- A starting point from which to base all calculations
- An accurate estimation of material to be removed to achieve design depth
- Information that is invaluable for budgeting, tender documentation and permit applications
- An accurate computation of the volume of material removed during the dredging campaign
- Progress surveys can also be undertaken during the dredging campaign to ensure the project is running to schedule
Total Hydrographic’s advanced systems can furnish your dredging contractor with all the survey details they need to get the job done efficiently. Speak to us about creating a 3D channel design to plan your dredge.
Total Hydrographic’s pre and post dredging surveys are conducted exclusively by professionally recognised Level 1 and Level 2 Certified Hydrographic Surveyors, assessed by the Australasian Hydrographic Surveyors Certification Panel (AHSCP) through the Surveying & Spatial Sciences Institute.
A list of certified professionals in hydrographic surveying can be found here.
Enlist an experienced and fully qualified hydrographic survey company for your dredging project and save on overall project costs.